Conditions for use
Deerhurst Road Shoot Location had to obtain specific planning permission from Lambeth Council following complaints about filming.
There are neighbours monitoring the compliance and reporting activity to the Council so please make sure you and your crew adhere to the following conditions.
- Hours of use: 8.30-5.30.
- Crew size: A maximum of 15 people.
- Parking: No parking on Deerhurst Road (except for speedy unloading/loading).
- Parking: Only park on the right hand side of Hill House Road, between Deerhurst Road and Minehead Road.
- Loading/Unloading of equipment: Please only park outside the house and unload/reload directly into the house or garage and then move your vehicle.
- Pavement: Please do not put anything on the pavement – use the area in front of the garage.
- Rubbish: All shoot rubbish must be removed at the end of the day.
- External equipment: No lighting or any equipment is allowed.
- A named representative must be on site all day and responsible for the conditions.
Swimming pool rules
1) Roof is made of stretched rubber – please be very careful with equipment and lights
2) Please do not use glitter, coloured decorations or anything that will remain in the pool or stain the surrounding area